i wish more people said that being single is normal
and you’re not going to meet and marry someone
and that’s fine
and if marriage happens, it happens. and it’s not the next big ticket to check off in life’s checklist
because not everyone meets someone they want to marry. and that’s normal
you’re not broken or unfulfilled if you are single
Remember when SHINee’s Shelock comeback happened and the suddenly the Sherlock tag was filled with their teaser pics and video, then all the Sherlock fans were like “Who are these shirtless, pasty asian guys filling our tag” and it was war for weeks between Shawols and Sherlock fans.
Now with Red velvet, non kpop fans are gonna look at the tag like “Ummm why are there a bunch of asian girls with a tropical theme music video filling the red velvet tag”. And then you add f(x) fans coming at SM and red velvet because of the timing and shady business behind f(x) rushed promotions, it’s gonna be a mess all around. The Red Velvet tag will never be the same again
We all like to talk about that “Running like Naruto" phase that all dorky weaboo kids go trough, but what we don not talk enough about is the later “Sitting and eating like L" phase that all dorky weaboo teenagers go trough
DBZ had no chill with this scene, necks snapping , stabbing, bodies on the floor. This scene use to scare me when I was younger not even gonna lie.
GOTDAMN GOTDAMN GOTDAMN
Red Velvet Brownies recipe
So wet rn
…and Luhan cant comprehend what made them have an obsession with his M Leader Flat ass …yes…..flat…
What happens when the teacher steps out for a minute
My Daily Hair Routine.
Watch it here or continue reading or both!
- Consists of using my V05 Island Coconut Moisturizing Conditioner in the shower,
- Starting off with hot/warm water to open up my 4C HAIR which is of Low Porosity- water cant get in easily. Apply the conditioner, rinse out and seal with cold water. This helps retain moisture.
- I squeeze out excess water with my hands,
- then using the LOC method to apply my products - Tea Tree Oil, Olive Oil, Indian Hemp, Jojoba Oil or Blue Magic Organics Castor Oil.
- I usually/always go for Jojoba oil + Indian Hemp or Castor Oil + Indian Hemp. Usually 1/2 oils and a cream. Its really just random selection.
- I have noticed Indian Hemp helps my hair grow, even when I had relaxed hair, so I love it. Jojoba/ Castor Oil really helps me combat dryness.
- I use a Shower Cap while in the shower, to protect my hair after applying products, from the water. Also, the steam from my shower helps as a steaming method for my hair which is great.
- African Pride Shea Butter Moisture Intense Leave-In-Conditioner , finished so I have not use any leave-in for months and my hair is fine.
- I do all this in the shower, as applying products outside the shower is messy and annoying- water flying everywhere isnt cool.
- Wide Tooth Comb helps to fluff out my roots. I just poke it in and out of my hair. I dont comb all the way out to prevent breakage etc. I have stopped using combs in my hair routine, for longer healthier hair. I only fingercomb/detangle.
- I let my hair air dry and if I need to, I use a t-shirt to soak up any excess dripping water.
- Spray Bottle doesnt work for me anymore. My hair is fuller and longer now. So on days when I dont condition, drench my hair in warm water, then seal with cold water. Then squeeze out excess water then apply products and let air dry.
- I wash every 2 days or 1 day. Depends on my hair and how it feels.
- At night, I use a silk/satin scarf to help retain moisture in my hair.
- I made a hair routine timetable to help remind me of what to do to my hair and maintain it.
About the spray bottle method - x
My old hair routine - x
Thanks for reading.
Have a lovely day.
INSTAGRAM - YOUTUBE - FACEBOOK - TWITTER
75 yuan ($12.09 USD)
What happened to that story of Sulli having a cold?
I mean first it was a cold and now she suddenly we got news that she’s going on hiatus because of malicious comments and rumors? Something in water aint right, You just went from 0 to 60 in a matter of days. To actually have her take a hiatus like this something was brewing up for a long time behind the scenes.
Now I don’t doubt Sulli’s not tried of the industry right now, personally I think she’s been over the idol life for awhile now and full blown wants to act or just leave all together but what I don’t get is, why must the remaining f(x) members stop their group promotions?As we’ve seen f(4) have no problem performing without her.
Theres way more to this story and SM releasing statements that are so different from each other its only leading to more speculation